I have changed my address. How would I arrange for my correspondence and dividend checks to be delivered to my new address?2017-11-21T13:02:40+00:00

You simply need to complete a Change of Address form, click here to complete the form online

How should I address my letter?2016-09-20T14:49:44+00:00

The Jamaica Central Securities Depository Limited
Registrar Services Unit
40 Harbour Street

Who can you contact with questions regarding my share account?2016-09-20T14:49:44+00:00

Please contact our Registrar – Jamaica Central Securities Depository (JCSD), Mrs. Michelle Sirdar for assistance. She may be reached by email at msirdar@jamstockex.com, Sandra Brightly – sandrab@jamstockex.com or by telephone (876) 967-3271

How can I purchase or sell CPJ shares?2016-09-20T14:49:44+00:00

You may purchase or sell CPJ shares through any registered securities trader in Jamaica.

Where do Caribbean Producers Jamaica (CPJ) shares trade?2016-09-20T14:49:44+00:00

Caribbean Producers Jamaica (CPJ) shares trade on the Junior Stock Exchange in Jamaica.